Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thank God for Dr. U and Our Family.

Today I stopped at AJ's Doctor's office to replenish some of his supplements. Today's tab ran $261.23. Insurance will cover none of it. They are not pharmaceuticals. Thankfully my wife and I are not in this alone. This months supplements were covered by an unexpected gift from one of her relatives. As I left the office I saw a man loading an SUV with a baby stroller. They were from out of state, visiting our Doctor. As I looked around the parking lot the license plates reinforced how fortunate we are. Wisconsin, Indiana, Iowa, parents drive with their kids affected by Autism to seek out treatment for the untreatable. In previous visits we have met people from Missouri, Nebraska, Texas, even as far away as Italy and other countries in Europe. We are blessed to have such a wonderful Doctor, a true healer, 25 minutes from our home. When we contacted her 3 years ago the wait list was 8 months long and because we were local we only had to wait 4 months. We jumped at an open slot with a few days notice, from someone who had to cancel. Now her wait list is at least two years. I prayed for our son to begin his treatment before his 4th birthday and the first week of July an appointment opened up. I took the appointment without question and cried tears of joy. With the support of our Doctor, true science, family, and friends, we are recovering my son. When I am able I will help others recover their children. This blog is helping me focus my efforts for my son and I hope will help others as well. I just received an offer in my email box for a program to teach how to profitably blog.

I'm evaluating a multi-media course on blogging from the folks at Simpleology. For a while, they're letting you snag it for free if you post about it on your blog.

It covers:

  • The best blogging techniques.
  • How to get traffic to your blog.
  • How to turn your blog into money.

I'll let you know what I think once I've had a chance to check it out. Meanwhile, go grab yours while it's still free.

This should be interesting.

No comments: